HISTORY

Boehler’s Greenhouse is a family owned business established by Herman Boehler Sr. As a German immigrant, Herman was not afraid of hard work. With the support of his wife Rose and the help of his children, Boehler’s began in the 1930’s as a vegetable stand to enhance Herman’s full time employment at Saginaw’s Steering Gear. In 1964‚ his son Herman Jr. (Herm) returned from serving his country in the armed forces and joined the family business. Herm helped expand the family business into growing greenhouse crops as well as selling vegetables. Today Boehler’s is co-owned by brothers Steve and Scott Boehler.

5080 Swan Creek Rd • Saginaw, MI 48609

boehler@boehlersgreenhouse.com •  989.792.2039
 

© 2017 Boehler's Greenhouse • All Rights Reserved